Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the HTC One Forum - HTC One Series Phone Forum & Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread: How to take the back off of the HTC One S

How to take the back off of the HTC One S

When I bought my HTC Thunderbolt the first issue I had was not being able to get the back off. Very annoying. I thought I would ask in advance this time. How do you take the back off of the HTC One S?

Banned
    this is quite hard and if i may ask is it in the instructions manual, you might try checking there am sure they have shown some instructions on how you can do this.

The user manual will surely help you out. I am sure there must be a way out.

The back is non-removable. The only part that is removable is the top hatch which pops off to allow you to install your SIM card. There is a small indent to allow for a fingernail, etc to pry it off.......mine pops on and off easily and seems to be very solid.

This HTC One series is a strange phone... the back is non-removable, meaning you cant just chuck it at will.