Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the HTC One Forum - HTC One Series Phone Forum & Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread: My camera's not working

My camera's not working

I got my htc one v less than a month ago, and earlier today I was watching a video I took on the camera and then it paused and then quit. When I pressed the camera app icon it instantly quit again. So now I can't access it. Anyone know what's wrong and how to fix this problem??

Hm, if you have a warranty you can go directly to the service centre. They should reboot the phone or something because this is not normal.

Camera not working

Quote Originally Posted by Toolazytomakeaname View Post
    I got my htc one v less than a month ago, and earlier today I was watching a video I took on the camera and then it paused and then quit. When I pressed the camera app icon it instantly quit again. So now I can't access it. Anyone know what's wrong and how to fix this problem??
    I have got exactly the same problem - did you find a solution?

Thanks you very much information, I think HTC phones are very good some of his accessories is also very good, I liked his screen protective film parts, very clear and does not give Lewis the phone does not remain good marks, clean the protective film can still continue to use is a very nice accessories